Thursday, November 13, 2014

DAY 3 ~ STRANDED ~ Character Interview ~ 3

DAY THREE ~ STRANDED ~
If you've not seen the beginning of this week's post ~ check out DAY ONE and TWO first and come back to this.  



    ~ STRANDED ~ 
~By ~

 Don and Stephanie Prichard











A Marine reservist helps three castaways survive on a jungle island, unaware one of them is responsible for his wife’s death.



DAY THREE ~ November 13 ~ Interview with ~ Crystal:

AUTHOR: Crystal, as an eleven-year-old, do you find this island adventure fun or what?

CRYSTAL: Not fun. A snake bit Aunt Betty right after we got on the island. And I’m hungry and thirsty and scared all the time. I just want to go hoooome!


AUTHOR: Back home, the kids in school call you Crybaby Crystal. You’re going to have to be brave on this island, aren’t you?

CRYSTAL: Jake helps me be brave. He found us food and water and a cave to live in, and he keeps saving us when we get in trouble. 

AUTHOR: What’s the worst trouble you’ve gotten into so far?


CRYSTAL: I got stuck in a trap in a cave tunnel. Sniffle.

AUTHOR: Uh, don’t cry. Tell me what your day is like while you’re waiting to get off the island.

CRYSTAL: Jake brings us fruit for breakfast, and then he and I spend time on the beach, reading his pocket Bible. Afterwards, I help Aunty and Eve hunt mussels in the cove. It’s my job to fetch water from the stream and gather sticks for our fire. Sometimes Aunty lets me go with Eve to get fruit for lunch. Or I go to the volcano top with Jake to watch for ships. He’s repairing our boat, but it’s too far away for me to go with him.


AUTHOR: Do you have any pets?


CRYSTAL: No. Jake says if we catch anything we eat it.


AUTHOR: I see. One last question, sweetie. If you could have one wish, what would it be?


CRYSTAL: For a daddy like Jake. Giggle

CHECK DAY ONE'S POST to find out how to win this e-book or get an exchange for another on Amazon. . .DRAWING TO BE HELD Monday November 17th.

SEE YOU TOMORROW ~ DAY FOUR ~  STRANDED ~ BETTY'S INTERVIEW 
 

Social media information ~ also on DAY ONE of STRANDED ~

SEE BELOW POST DIVIDER  ~ POST A COMMENT ~ ENTER DRAWING FOR E-BOOK 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



No comments: