Monday, October 31, 2011

~Another Stab at Life ~ by ~Anita Higman~ A Volstead Manor Mystery~

Another Stab at Life (A Volstead Manor Mystery, #1)Another Stab at Life by Anita Higman

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


The first in a cozy mystery series Anita Higman has given us in Volstead Manor Mysteries. She's furnished something to intrigue us and bring a smile or chuckle to our lives.
This great story published in the Heartsong Presents MYSTERIES is a great lead in to the following book(s).
Ms Higman spreads out the clues and seems to be a master of foreshadowing. I look for that in any mystery and she subtly handed out clues without ruining any suspense for me, the reader. I found the romance to be somewhat amusing but satisfying for my happily ever after thirst.
You’ll not want to miss this if you like ANY mystery at all.




View all my reviews

No comments: