Thursday, October 27, 2011

~ All New ~ Joy Journeys ~ And ~ Journeys To Joy ~ All New

FAITHFUL FOLLOWERS and VISITORS  ~

~ CELEBRATE WITH ME ~
CHANGES TO MY BLOG:    NAME, FOCUS, STYLE, CONTENT, OPTIONS 
~ AND ~
50 FOLLOWERS ~ THAT'S RIGHT ~ 50 FOLLOWERS

I want to thank those of you who have been with me from the beginning of my first blog posting when it was known as  ~ Joy's Joy~Ful Journaling ~ you've had to put up with my lack of experience and expertise, shown much too clearly over the 18 months I've been learning about blogging and doing my best to promote authors and their books. You've all been so kind and so forgiving.   THANK YOU SO MUCH!
 ~ As a token of my appreciation ~
For those of you who are included in the 50 followers, please leave a comment and your email address for an opportunity to win Bonnie Leon's book, "WINGS OF PROMISE".
~ ALSO ~
Be sure to go to the TAB ~ AUTHOR FEATURE to read about Jennifer Hudson Taylor and her new release, "HIGHLAND SANCTUARY" and enter a comment with your email address for an Advanced Reader's Copy of that book.  
~ ONE MORE THING ~
Over the course of the next few weeks you will be able to click on the other tabs to find several different posts, including seasonal recipes under the KITCHEN TAB. October's Recipe is one of my family's favorites for which we even grow the main ingredient ~ Can you guess what that ingredient might be? GO CHECK OUT THE RECIPE TO FIND OUT!
Let me know if you try that particular delight and how you like it!

~ EnJOY the upcoming JOURNEYS with me~
With my prayers for a very real blessing,
JOY AVERY MELVILLE
joyjournaling@gmail.com

 A huge "thank-you" to Patty Wysong for without her none of this would have taken place. She's taught me so much and has done so much for me and my blog over the last year. Thank you, Patty. You deserve such blessings just for putting up with me!  Be sure to check out the Patty Wysong Designs over on her site. She has some amazing 'stuff'! She designed this Purply Pansy design I loved so much I wouldn't part with it to begin an entirely different blog site. ;D


Another "thank-you" to Bonnie Calhoun for giving Patty the help needed to combine my old with my new - what an undertaking - I'm so happy to have such WISE and WONDERFUL ACFWer FRIENDS!  YOU GALS ROCK!


I still intend to post Tuesdays in the wee hours of the morning ~ but will occasionally be adding to the Tab features during the week ~ Be sure to "FOLLOW" and subscribe so you know when the new posts are available.


WELCOME TO JOURNEYS TO JOY




 






6 comments:

Rita Garcia said...

Thank you, Joy! I would to win "WINGS OF PROMISE"
drritagarcia@yahoo.com

journeystojoy.net said...

Rita;
I am so happy you've stopped to check my NEW blog and all its options.
I've entered your name in the book drawings. Be sure to stop back to check for postings under the individual tabs. :D
Thanks for your loyalty!
Joy

Amanda said...

Yippee! Journeys to Joy looks fantastic!!! Great job Joy!! Would love to win a book :)

Blessings!
Amanda

Carol McClain said...

Joy, I just came over to join your site--invite you to mine (http://carol-mcclain.blogspot.com )only to find out you're celebrating 50+ followers.

I could really use your help in developing the appearance of my blog.

Lena Dooley is teaching a course on blogger in March.

(email: carolmcclain@gmail.com)

journeystojoy.net said...

Amanda;
You're in the drawing for a book - IF you are one of my 50 followers that were signed up by YESTERDAY - you're also entered in THAT drawing as well!

Enjoy the blog - I'm so glad you've stopped by!

journeystojoy.net said...

Carol;

WELCOME TO JOURNEYS TO JOY
This work of art in appearance is all due to my blog instructor - Patty Wysong - her designs can be seen by clicking on her badge - she's really really good!
She designed my header - my post divider and - well - about everything here after I told her what I was trying to accomplish.
She also taught the CLEARING THE BLOG FOG e-class and it's been a tremendous learning - hands on - learning experience for me - she even does refresher courses with new updates for blogger blogs.

Check out her designs and you can email her for information at
patterly@gmail.com

SHE IS THE BEST!