Thursday, April 09, 2020

My Story Before the Story ~ Faith McCreary ~ Faith and Hope

You know that saying? The one about how if you want to make God laugh, make plans? Well, I guess He’s laughing. I am a planner, through and through. I’ve had my life planned out since about second grade. So, when Sam and I got married six years ago, we knew we wanted to wait a few years and then grow our family even bigger.

Well, right on schedule, two years after our wedding, we started trying. I never doubted I’d get to be a mommy. After all, that’s the way God designed things, right? And Sam and I had done everything right. Surely, God would bless us quickly and we’d have a baby by our third Christmas together.

That Christmas came and went, and no baby. But we let it roll off our shoulders. After all, the experts said not to worry until after a year had gone by.

But that year went by, too.

Needless to say, the last few years of life have been hard. Hard? That’s an understatement, if I ever made one. Painful. Heartbreaking. Devastating. Those are all much closer to the truth.

I wouldn’t wish infertility on my worst enemy.

But maybe ... just maybe ...

Well, let’s just say I might have a surprise for Sam soon. Shh. Don’t tell him. I’m going to find a cute way to do it on pinterest tonight.

~ ~ ~ ~



My Story Title:  Faith and Hope


My Story Genre: Christian Contemporary Women's Fiction
*with a thread of Romance*


My Story Release Date: April 2019
*Happy Anniversary*

~ ~ ~ ~




Author of My Story: Amy Anguish

Amy R Anguish grew up a preacher's kid, and in spite of having lived in seven different states that are all south of the Mason Dixon line, she is not a football fan. Currently, she resides in Tennessee with her husband, daughter, and son, and usually a bossy cat or two. Amy has an English degree from Freed-Hardeman University that she intends to use to glorify God, and she wants her stories to show that while Christians face real struggles, it can still work out for good.


~ ~ ~ ~

Connect With My Author:

~ ~ ~ ~

My Story Can Be Purchased At:

NOTE:  For the rest of April - the EBOOK IS MARKED DOWN TO $2.99!!!! Remember this if you are not the winner!

~ ~ ~ ~


Amy Anguish would be honored to gift a winner a signed copy of
Faith and Hope


Be sure to leave a comment WITH an email address where you can be reached should you win.

DRAWING TO BE HELD WEDNESDAY EVENING ~ April 15, 2019.

No comments: