Tuesday, January 22, 2013

January 2013 ~ Only The Beginning

Goals~

          Plans ~

                    Resolutions~

 

 ~A NEW YEAR ~    A NEW SLATE ~

 


















 As the Lord wills and allows I hope to publish a blog post each Tuesday and for those of you writers who do not set aside time to pray over the goals God has for you each year let me give you some advice ~ Please get and study the following~

WRITE HIS ANSWER
By
           Marlene Bagnull                    

God gave me goals for 2012 ~ 2103 and I was amazed even astounded by how easily I moved through the course of the year and keeping it right each project ~ each goal on track ~ UNTIL ~ I saw a "SPLENDID OPPORTUNITY ~ or so I thought ~ and went down a wider trail only to find it didn't have the bonus at the end I'd hoped to find. Therefore~ I was thrown off my goal and although part of it will still hold firm, a single item that would have had HUGE potential won't  to fruition until possibly late THIS year ~ if at all.

I do have some great things to look forward to, thanks to the Lord's leading me a year ago at this time and that will be announced at a later date.

FOR NOW ~ Please set your goals, your plans, your resolutions according to HIS plans for you. After all ~

"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, Nor are your ways My ways, declares the LORD, For as the heavens are higher than  the earth, So are My ways higher than your ways And My thoughts than your thoughts.
So will mY word be which goes forth from My mouth; It will not return to Me empty, Without accomplishing what I desire, And without succeeding in the matter for which I sent it." 

ISAIAH 55:8, 9 & 11

Do not hesitate to set your Goals ~ Plans ~ Resolutions on those things which are eternal and guided by the Most Capable Hand of Love and Mercy.

Blessings all on this new year!   

Win a book ~ Leave a comment about any goals you may have set and how you determined what those goals should be ~

Be sure to leave your email address so I can let the winner know next Monday night or Tuesday what they've won ~

 

6 comments:

connie cortright.com said...

My goal for 2013 is to enter my novel in Genesis contest and finish revising it. Then I'm planning on rewriting my first attempt at a novel. God willing, I should have 2 finished by the end of 2013 and doing research on Book III. cortricj@gmail.com

journeystojoy.net said...

LOVE that kind of goal. I can identify and I'll pray you're blessed with seeing your goals each met.
Will place your name in the drawing!
Thanks for stopping by today, Connie.

Jodie Wolfe said...

I'm still in the midst of goal setting for 2013. The word God gave me for this year is thankful, so I'm trying to focus things around that word.

Writing goals - to find a publisher home for my first novel (in a series) and write the second, perhaps third.

Blessings,
Jodie

journeystojoy.net said...

Not only have I now entered you in the drawing to win a book - BUT -
I'm praying your goals will be met and that you can post your results for the year back here on JOURNEYS TO JOY!

Looking forward to just that, Jodie.
Thanks for sharing.

journeystojoy.net said...

Since there were only TWO comments - I'm going to be a bit generous this time around -
TWO WINNERS -

I will email you each with the particulars -

CONGRATULATIONS -
Connie and Jodie!

May God bless you abundantly above all that you can ask or think!

Thanks for participating!

Jodie Wolfe said...

Thanks Joy! :)

Blessings,
Jodie