Tuesday, January 29, 2013

BROKEN THINGS ~ Andrea Boeshaar











 Novel by Andrea Boeshaar




This is a book you really don't want
to miss reading - I stayed up VERY late to read this one and was NOT disappointed.

Award-winning author Andrea Boeshaar takes readers into the world of a woman who comes face to face with broken relationships of the past.

 Broken Things: Two Women. Two Pasts. One Future (Legacy Series)

Returning to her hometown, Chicago, Allie Littenberg learns her actions had worse repercussions than she realized - especially for Jack Callahan, the handsome Chicago cop she loved, but left. She finds Jack is now a bitter shell of a man, his tenderness erased by years of anguish.

Can God use Allie to not only mend the hurts in her own family, but also bring peace to Jack, his son, and estranged wife? Allie is compelled to find out.



I don't know about you, dear readers, but I've followed Andrea Boeshaar's writing for a very long time and have read her HISTORICAL ROMANCES and WOMEN'S FICTION. I've been so excited to hear she's got another series going - and in the next few months her third book in another series will be released - BE WATCHING for a FULL REVIEW- all three books.

I have books by other authors I'm willing to part with and IF you leave a comment I'll put your name in the drawing for next MONDAY NIGHT - 
IF you become a follower AND leave a comment I'll put your name in the drawing TWICE.

I'm so excited to be able to promote Andrea Boeshaar and BROKEN THINGS! - Book One


You can see my SHELFARI REVIEW - move your cursor over the BROKEN THINGS BOOK and you can read my posted review!

BLESSINGS, Readers - may ALL your broken relationships be mended. 



 

10 comments:

Ashlee Stalling said...

Now these are the kinds of reads I love the most under the genre of Women's Lit. The ones that have a deep character. I am currently reading Barbara Hinske's COming to Rosemont. It has just taken me in and I have really enjoyed it. The story is so real and full of substance. I reccomend it to anyone that is looking for a good read. barbarahinske.com. I am off here to go get my hands on this one, thanks for the review!

journeystojoy.net said...

Thanks, Ashlee - I've got your name in the drawing to win a book - I have several - the winner gets to choose from.
Blessings - thanks for stopping by!

Andrea said...

Thank you, Joy, for the review -- and thank you, Ashlee for your comment!

Rita Garcia said...

Will definitely be reading Broke Things! thanks, Joy!

journeystojoy.net said...

Rita
Thanks for stopping by again - it's so good to have you here.
I've entered your name in the drawing for next Monday night.
You really won't be sorry you've read BROKEN THINGS - Amazon.com has it -

Hugs

Jaime Wright said...

Andrea is such a dear too! I don't know how she writes so many books so fast, but love the history! :)

journeystojoy.net said...

Jaime;
You've been entered in the drawing for a free book!

Drawing tonight - will email the winner tonight or tomorrow morning.

Much love,

Cindy Regnier said...

I can't wait to read Broken Things. Thanks for visiting Joy's page, Andrea. Thanks, Joy for entertaining Andrea - and us!

journeystojoy.net said...

you won't be sorry for taking time to read this book - it's very well written and a super good story!
Touching too.

Thanks, Cindy - will get your name in the drawing!

journeystojoy.net said...

Ashlee;
YOU ARE THE WINNER OF A FREE BOOK -
Sorry it took me so long to get my dh to draw this post's winner.

I NEED you to privately email me at
joyjournaling@gmail.com

joyjournaling(at)gmail(dot)com

so I can get your snail mail address And give you the list of books to choose from.
CONGRATULATIONS!
Joy