Friday, May 21, 2010

Welcome to Joy's Joyful-Journaling

I want to welcome followers and readers to my new Joyful-Journal!
It will be my pleasure to write in such a way you'll leave encouraged and uplifted.
I hope you'll come back often.
My first blog/journal posting will be the week of May 23, 2010
Feel free to leave your comments. I only ask you keep your language clean and leave out any sexual innuendos or vulgarities.
Thank you. I sincerely pray you will be blessed for having visited this site.

Joyfully writing to encourage and serve.
Joy Avery Melville

3 comments:

Patty Wysong said...

Welcome to blogland, Joy!! =]

I like how you have your name worked with your profile in the sidebar. ;-) Looks good!

Rita Garcia said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! I look forward to your first journal posting. ~Rita

JoAnn said...

I am joyful seeing how well you have put together a new blogging site. I'm still working on mine.