Thursday, October 08, 2020

My Story BEFORE The Story ~ Michelle Wilson ~ Saving Grace by Amy Anguish

Michelle Wilson.

That’s the last time I will type my name into the byline at this paper. Nope. I’ve done my time here and my dream is finally happening. Tomorrow, I will move back to lovely little Cedar Springs, Arkansas, where a position at the paper awaits.

Two years. That’s how long I’ve been in Little Rock. And even though it’s maybe only an hour and a half from my hometown, I rarely get to go back. I haven’t even seen my best friend Greg in over a year. He’s one of the people I’m most looking forward to being close to again.

I add another comma in the last paragraph, hit save, and send the final article off to my editor. This paper has been good to me, but I’ve always wanted to work for the Cedar Springs Sun, and now that the chance has opened up, I’m taking it. Probably a step backward to most people, but I don’t care. To have my name in the Sun, reporting news that matters to people who know me—that’s the reason I always wanted to write.

Besides, even though it’s been a few years, Cedar Springs will be the same. Nothing ever seems to change around there. And that sounds lovely after rushing around with a city paper all this time.

My trusty camera is going along with me. I’ll use it to enhance my articles. And I’m starting up a photography business on the side, beginning with a friend’s wedding in a few weeks. I can’t wait to capture the magic of her perfect day.

For now, though, one more party with the friends I have made here. They’re nowhere as close as Greg has always been, but they’ve made life bearable away from those I love. It should be fun. We’ll probably eat too much junk food and stay up way too late. But my bags are packed, so who cares if I sleep in a bit before heading home tomorrow?

Life is finally going my way, and I’m going to enjoy it. What could go wrong?

Famous last words ...

~ ~ ~ ~

BRAND NEW!




My Story Title:   Saving Grace

My Story Genre:  Christian Contemporary Romance

My Story Released:   TUES ~ OCT 6, 2020

~ ~ ~ ~



The Author of My Story:    Amy Anguish

Amy R. Anguish grew up a preacher's kid, and in spite of having lived in seven different states that are all south of the Mason Dixon line, she is not a football fan. Currently, she resides in Tennessee with her husband, daughter, and son, and usually a bossy cat or two. Amy has an English degree from Freed-Hardeman University that she intends to use to glorify God, and she wants her stories to show that while Christians face real struggles, it can still work out for good.

~ ~ ~ ~

Get Connected:

~ ~ ~ ~

WHERE can the book be purchased?


~ ~ ~ ~


The author will be honored to gift a winner a signed copy of
SAVING GRACE

Leave a comment - Either leave your email address with the comment or PM the email addy to Joy  https://www.facebook.com/joy.averymelville/

DRAWING TO BE HELD WEDNESDAY EVENING ~ October 13, 2020.

3 comments:

Natalya Lakhno said...

I've heard so much about this book! Adding to my TBR list <3

Natalya Lakhno said...

Oops, sorry kykla99ATgmailDOTcom

journeystojoy.net said...

Looks like you'll get to read it without purchasing it, Natalya!

You've won a copy - THANK YOU FOR LEAVING ME YOUR EMAIL ADDY, ALSO!

Blessings,