Thursday, November 07, 2019

Our Story BEFORE The Story ~ Ernestine Sims & Jack Randolph ~ Mistletoe Courtship

Hi, my name is Ernestine Sims, Ernie to my family and friends. I’m the mayor of Stony Creek, Wyoming. Things are generally quiet around here, though we’re growing by leaps and bounds since the war ended back east.

For now, I live with my grandmother, though I hope to one day marry. Only one problem—men don’t seem to notice me unless it’s to settle a conflict between two warring ranchers or I’m cutting the ribbon on a new business in town. I may be the mayor, but I’m a lady first. That’s why I decided to get a secret pen pal, a gentleman, someone I can talk without mentioning my work. Things between us were going along swimmingly until the impossible happened.

My grandmother got a beau.

A beau! Can you believe that? And not just any beau, but the grandfather of my best friend, Jack Randolph. I thought I’d have a husband before she would, but the way things are going, she’ll be walking down the aisle before I do. There’s only one thing I can do—ask my best friend, Jack Randolph to give me lessons on attracting a man.

Hi, I’m Jack Randolph and I’ve come back to Stony Creek with a newly minted law degree and the urge to finally settle down. But law school doesn’t leave much time for courting, so I followed my grandfather’s advice and started a correspondence with a young lady he thought would be perfect for me. But I’d barely stepped off of the train before I landed in another one of Ernie’s madcap schemes. Teaching Ernie how to land a husband has opened my eyes and my heart to my beautiful best friend. But what about my secret pen pal? I can’t ask her to come to Stony Creek, not when all I can think about is taking Ernie in my arms and kissing her senseless.

Then I discovered the truth.

~ ~ ~ ~







Our Story Title:   Mistletoe Courtship

Our Story Genre:  Historical Romance

Our Story Releases:   Available Now!

~ ~ ~ ~


The Author of My Story:   Patty Smith Hall




Multi-published author Patty Smith Hall lives near the North Georgia Mountains with her husband, Danny. When she’s not writing on her back porch, she’s spending time with her family, reading or working in her garden.

~ ~ ~ ~

Get Connected:

~ ~ ~ ~



WHERE can the book be purchased?

~ ~ ~ ~


Note from Patty Smith Hall:
I will give away a copy of Mistletoe Courtship as well as my new release, Crinoline Cowboys. Mistletoe is E-book while Crinoline will require a mailing address.


Be sure to leave a comment with an email address where you can be reached should you win.

DRAWING TO BE HELD WEDNESDAY EVENING ~ November 13, 2019.

3 comments:

HeidiDruKortman said...

This sounds like a romance with a high capacity for humor. Thanks for coming to Joy's blog.

journeystojoy.net said...

Patty;

Thank you for bringing Ernie and Jack to journeystojoy.

I hope the visit is rewarding.

Blessings,

Kim Russell said...

Wondering how this will all play out...should be good.