Thursday, November 03, 2011

~Chirstmas Gifts ~Small Town Christmas~ by ~ Gail Gaymer Martin

Christmas Gifts: Small Town Christmas\Her Christmas CowboyChristmas Gifts: Small Town Christmas\Her Christmas Cowboy by Gail Gaymer Martin

My rating: 4 of 5 stars





It was my pleasure to read Small Town Christmas
              by Gail Gaymer Martin.




Gail Gaymer Martin has taken something unique to twins and
made it extremely realistic. Having seen twin boys turn on each other out of grief made this all the more real to me.
This is a story that has qualities far beyond a romance and once more this multi-tallented, multi-published author has given us a story well worth reading. The depth of this story is tempered by cute antics of the twins and the great romance we’ve all come to love that only Gail can produce.
Getting and reading this book is not a waste of anyone’s time or money,
in my humble opinion!




View all my reviews

2 comments:

Debbie archer said...

Ohhhhh. This looks great and so does ur new website! Way to go, Joy!

journeystojoy.net said...

Why thank you so very much - what a blessing to have followers who stop by and leave a comment. ;D

You are entered in the drawing for Monday night and Jerry will be pulling the name out of the hat - one for those who've became one of my first fifty followers AND one for the Jennifer Hudson Taylor book - this is my first dual give-away - but I had to celebrate those who've been with me for the duration. ;)